Most kits have tech note numbers after the description. Numbers correspond the the following notes.
Ensure you have checked the application and tech notes before installation
- Front bumper brackets are included in this kit.
- Does not fit models with automatic transmission.
- Optional front bumper raising kit required to raise front bumper (part BKIT2 or BKIT3).
- Vehicles with 1 piece solid steering shaft must install longer aftermarket steering shaft in conjunction with body lift. See Borgeson Universal at www.borgeson.com.
- It may be necessary to drill front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
- Front and rear bumper brackets are included in this kit.
- Modification to the front frame horns is required to raise front bumper using bumper brackets included.
- Will not fit 2WD with power steering.
- Will not fit 2WD with steering gear box close to firewall (behind front axle).
- Installation on models equipped with V-8 requires replacement of lower radiator hose and fan.
- Installation on vehicles equipped with 6 cylinder or V-6 requires replacement of lower radiator hose to avoid contact with smog pump.
- It will be necessary to drill out some body bushings to accommodate larger bolts.
- Front bumper brackets must be modified for use on 2" kit.
- Will not fit vehicles equipped with diesel engine.
- Steering Extension Included.
- Vehicles equipped with Vortec V-6 may require modification of the air intake or air intake hose.
- 3" kit includes front and rear bumper brackets, 2" kit includes front bumper brackets only.
- Rear bumper can be raised using the stock bumper brackets.
- Installation on vehicles with air conditioning requires modification to the radiator mounting flange.
- Manual transmission models require part 3700 Shift Extension (Mazda transmission only).
- Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance. Bumper cannot be used for towing.
- Does not work on vehicles with moveable pedal package.
- 95-03 ZR-2 requires modification to steering column mounting flange.
- Gap Guards available and sold separately for this application.
- Rear bumper brackets are available and sold separately for this application.
- No bumper brackets are included in this kit.
- Front bumper can be raised using stock bumper brackets.
- Manual transmission models require a Shift Lever Extension Part 6135 or Linkage Bracket sold separately.
- OR-Fab jeep products also available.
- Will not fit vehicle equipped with gasoline engine.
- S-15 rear bumper with factory tow hitch cannot be raised.
- Requires cutting the lower radiator core support and installing new brackets provided.
- 2006 Manual 6-speed transmission models require kit 9627 Shift Extension.
- Automatic transmission models require kit 9628 shift extension bracket.
- Requires cutting the front bumper fascia to allow clearance for front frame horns.
- Factory tow hooks will have to be removed from the vehicle.
- Some cutting / trimming required with a power cutting tool.