1999-06 4WD Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 6.5"-7.5" Bracket lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: K364B SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** Fits1999 New Body style and 2007 Classic.
** Will not work with electronic controlled shocks.
** 1997 and newer models with Autotrac require a Dual Cardan driveshaft. On vehicles without autotrac, driveshaft replacement is not necessary unless the vehicle is regularly operated in 4WD at speeds over 35 mph.
The Superlift 6.5"-7.5" Bracket style lift kit for the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra retains factory ride quality, steering geometry and CV axle angles. Front differential housing trimming is not required. Superlift designed this lift kit using laser-cut bracketry and full-width crossmembers. A replacement centerlink keeps the tie rods in phase with the lower control arms to address steering linkage geometry. To prevent excessive stress loads to the factory pitman arm and idler arms, the stabilizing link will prevent fore and aft centerlink movement.
- Retains factory ride quality, steering geometry, and CV axle angles
- Full-width control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Centerlink stabilizing link improves steering response
- Longer factory style front anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- 5" rear block kit
- Dual front shock mounts
- Six Bilstein shocks
- Allows use of factory wheels
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
Required and/or Related Items