1999-06 4WD Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 6" Standard lift kit, Superide shocks
Product No: K900 SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** Fits1999 New Body style and 2007 Classic.
** Steering stabilizer recommended.
** Special puller tool is recommended to load / unload torsion bars.
** Minor cutting and / or welding required.
** Requires new wheels (16" -18" dia.) with backspacing of 4.5" min. / 4.625" max. For 20" or larger wheels, max. backspacing is 5.5". Can run factory spare tire / wheel in emergency situation.
This Superlift 6" lift kit for the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra features cast ductile iron steering knuckles to yield the best possible alignment specifications -- zero degrees camber and toe angle change throughout the entire suspension travel cycle. A one-piece, full-width, high-clearance lower control arm crossmember made of 1/4" steel plate is included. Includes standard differential skid plate & kicker braces.
- Replacement cast ductile iron steering knuckles
- Zero degrees additional camber and toe angle change throughout the entire suspension travel cycle
- One-piece, full-width, high-clearance lower control arm crossmembers made of .25" steel plate
- Longer front anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- Differential skid plate
- Kicker braces
- Front anti-sway bar links
- Rear lift via 5" blocks
- 4 Superide shocks
- Does not require replacement front driveshaft
- Front differential structural integrity is not compromised since reinforcement webbing is not cut
- FREE Superlift skid plate while supplies last
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
Required and/or Related Items