1999-10 4WD Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra 2500HD, 3500 6" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: 10-41800 RC
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
* Fits new body style with a manufacturing date on or after July, 2000.
* Vehicles with 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop 20-68747
* Will not work on vehicles equipped with rear steering
* Some models may require an exhaust modification to clear the front drive shaft
* Will NOT work with Air Ride or Electronic Suspension Systems
Has your stock suspension and smaller tires started to make you feel a little inadequate? Are you dreaming of a truck that will stand out from the crowd and bring you attention wherever you go? I believe that you have found the right place to fix these issues with your truck! The RCD 6” lift kit for the Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 2500HD, 3500 is a premium offering that gives you some of the best components money can buy. This setup has all of the bracketry needed to keep all of the angles close to the stock setup and keep your ride quality at a premium level. The install process is also a very basic bolt-on assembly. Included in the RCD lift kit for the Silverado or Sierra 2500HD, 3500 are:
· Front & Rear Crossmembers
· Steering Knuckles
· Compression Struts
· Bumpstop Brackets
· Differential Drop Brackets
· Sway Bar Extensions
· Brake Line Brackets
· Rear Block Kit
· Front & Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
· All Necessary Hardware
· Detailed Install Instructions
Max Tire Size: 33" x 12.5" w/ no modifications necessary.
35" & larger x 12.5" require minor fender and/or bumper trimming.
Max Backspace: 16" x 8" - 4.5" backspacing. 17" & larger x 8" = 4.625" backspacing.
Required and/or Related Items