The Superlift 6" Bracket style lift kit for the Avalanche retains factory ride quality, steering geometry and CV axle angles. Front differential housing trimming is not required. Superlift designed this lift kit using laser-cut bracketry and full-width crossmembers. A replacement centerlink keeps the tie rods in phase with the lower control arms to address steering linkage geometry. To prevent excessive stress loads to the factory pitman arm and idler arms, the stabilizing link will prevent fore and aft centerlink movement.
- Retains factory ride quality, steering geometry, and CV axle angles
- Full-width control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Centerlink stabilizing link improves steering response
- Longer factory style front anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- Rear coil springs
- Dual front shock mounts
- Six Superide shocks
- Allows use of factory wheels
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
**Shock boots shown in the image are NOT included. These are ordered separately.