2001-06 4WD Avalanche 1500 6" Bracket lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: K367B SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** Vehicles with Autotrac require dual cardan driveshaft. On vehicles without autotrac, driveshaft replacement is not necessary unless the vehicle is regularly operated in 4WD at speeds over 35 mph.
** 2007 Classic models require part # 15252696 and part # 15150104 to be purchased from the dealership in order to install front driveshaft.
** Does not fit vehicles with electronic controlled shocks
** Special puller tool is recommended to load / unload torsion bars
The Superlift 6" Bracket style lift kit for the Avalanche retains factory ride quality, steering geometry and CV axle angles. Front differential housing trimming is not required. Superlift designed this lift kit using laser-cut bracketry and full-width crossmembers. A replacement centerlink keeps the tie rods in phase with the lower control arms to address steering linkage geometry. To prevent excessive stress loads to the factory pitman arm and idler arms, the stabilizing link will prevent fore and aft centerlink movement.
- Retains factory ride quality, steering geometry, and CV axle angles
- Full-width control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Centerlink stabilizing link improves steering response
- Longer factory style front anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- Rear coil springs
- Dual front shock mounts
- Six Bilstein shocks
- Allows use of factory wheels
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
Required and/or Related Items