2001-06 4WD Avalanche 1500 6" knuckle lift kit, Superide shocks
Product No: K901 SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** Steering stabilizer recommended.
** Special puller tool is recommended to load / unload torsion bars.
** System relocates and reuses factory rear shocks.
** Not compatible with Denali and Escalade
This Superlift 6" lift kit for the Avalanche features cast ductile iron steering knuckles span the distance between the control arms. While the factory upper control arms remain in the factory location, the lower control arms are lowered in relation to the frame. Exception drivability and optimal component service life are achieved with the Superlift design that addresses the geometry from steering timing and linkage angles to driveshaft and CV axle operating angles.
- Replacement cast ductile iron steering knuckles
- Zero degrees additional camber and toe angle change throughout the entire suspension travel cycle
- One-piece, full-width, high-clearance lower control arm crossmembers made of .25" steel plate
- Longer front anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- Differential skid plate
- Kicker braces
- Rear anti-sway bar links
- Rear coil springs
- Rear brake line brackets
- Front Superide shocks. Rear shocks are re-used
- Does not require replacement front driveshaft
- Front differential structural integrity is not compromised since reinforcement webbing is not cut
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
Required and/or Related Items