IFS Chevy, GMC 4WD Pickup, Blazer, Suburban 1500, 2-bolt idler, 4"-6" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: K269B SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
NOTE: This lift kit currently has a delayed shipping time of 7 to 10 days.
** With single exhaust, a new, reformed section of exhaust crossover pipe is required to clear front driveshaft.
** Special puller tool is recommended to load / unload torsion bars
The Superlift 4" & 6" lift kit for the Chevy, GMC pickup, Blazer and Suburban is still known as the GM systems to have. Lowering the factory upper and lower control arms in relation to the frame brings ride height up. By keeping the factory control arms and torsion bars, you retain stock alignment geometry and ride quality. Front track width is not increased.
Full-width differential control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity. Crossmember kicker braces add strength. No trimming of front differential housing. Dropped centerlink restores proper steering linkage geometry. Centerlink stabilizing links make steering more responsive and extends life of pitman / idler arm. Steel skid plate protects front differential.
- Retains factory ride quality, steering geometry, and CV axle angles
- Full width tubular crossmembers
- Load bearing bracketry is made of .25" thick plate steel or DOM tubing
- Front differential housing does not require trimming
- Kicker braces
- Front skid plate
- Centerlink stabilizing system makes steering more responsive and extends pitman/idler arm life
- 4" rear block kit
- 4 Bilstein Shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
4" allows 34x12.50
6" allows 35x12.50
Required and/or Related Items