2008-10 4WD Ford F250, F350 Super Duty 8" bracket lift kit, Superide shocks
Product No: K858 SL
Availability: In stock
** If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket part number 9695.
** If vehicle is equipped with top mount overload springs a different rear u-bolt kit is required that is 2" longer than supplied in lift system; for 2.5" rear block order part 11674 or 5" rear block kit order part 11694.
** The factory steering stabilizer will not work. Order dual stabilizer part 92694.
The Superlift 8" lift kit for the Ford F250, F350 Super Duty includes engine specific front coil springs to ensure the right amount of lift and to maintain a quality ride. Superlift designed this lift to include both radius arm and caster brackets to prevent unwanted leverage and stress to the frame rails. Included in the Superlift lift kit for the Super Duty are:
- Engine specific coil springs ensure proper lift height and factory ride quality
- Caster and radius arm lowering brackets to restore proper caster angle / alignment.
- Front compression travel-stop relocation brackets prevent suspension over compression
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents bind, "roll and yaw", and steering wheel kick
- Bulletproof front and rear brake hoses
- Anti-sway bar extensions prevent bar preload
- Bracket restores factory steering stabilizer angle for optimum operation
- Rear lift via 5" block kit with add-a-leafs
- 4 Superide shocks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
Required and/or Related Items