2008-10 4WD Ford F250, F350 Super Duty V8 10" 4-link lift kit, Superide shocks
Product No: K859 SL
Availability: In stock
** Cannot re-use factory stabilizer. Dual steering stabilizer required and sold separately.
** A new front driveshaft 9037 is required if vehicle to be used in 4WD.
** Rear factory overloads cannot be retained. Load carrying capacity will be reduced.
** If vehicle is equipped with top mount overload springs, a different rear u-bolt kit is required that is 2" longer than supplied in lift system; for 2.5" rear block order pt # 11674 or 5" rear block kit order pt #11694.
** If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket part number 9695
Soar new heights with the Superlift 10” lift kit for your Ford F250 or F350 SuperDuty. Front lift is achieved with engine specific coil springs to make sure ride quality is not compromised. Radius arm drop brackets combined with a 4-link conversion is used to obtain proper caster correction for this amount of lift. The 4-link system improves factory performance by providing more stable steering and handling characteristics whether on the street or hitting the trails. The RockRunner lower links provide bind-free operation and can be set for infinite caster adjustment. Other features of the Superlift lift for your Super Duty include:
• Engine specific coil springs ensure proper lift height and factory ride quality
• Front compression travel-stop relocation brackets prevent suspension over compression
• Track bar relocation bracket prevents bind, "roll and yaw", and steering wheel kick
• Radius arm to 4-Link conversion made of 2” OD x .188” wall thickness DOM tubing and .25” steel plate.
• Anti-sway bar extensions prevent bar preload
• Bracket restores factory steering stabilizer angle for optimum operation
• Dropped pitman arm
• Front anti-sway bar extensions
• Bulletproof front and rear brake hoses
• Steering stabilizer bracket
• 4 Superide shocks
• Limited Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
Required and/or Related Items