1994-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ, Wagoneer XJ 4" lift kit, Superide shocks
Product No: K787 SL
Availability: In stock
** If equipped with light duty double offset joint front driveshaft (rubber boot at transfer case end), it must be replaced with Spicer type as used on a 4.0 liter in-line 6 cylinder models.
** A small percentage of Jeeps with 4" of lift will require a Slip Yoke Eliminator kit to reduce driveshaft angle / driveline vibration. This cannot be determined until the lift is installed and the Jeep road tested.
The Jeep Cherokee XJ and Wagoneer XJ 4" lift kit by Superlift includes front coil springs along with rear leaf springs to achieve lift. Superlift has designed unique replacement upper and lower control arms featuring steel encased rubber link eye bushings at the upper end and poly bushings at the lower ends. The firmer poly bushings will provide improved control and response. The upper steel encased rubber ends help eliminate driveline vibration, are less "squeak" prone and have a longer service life than poly. Other features of the Superlift lift kit for the Cherokee and Wagoneer XJ include:
- Front pre-set coil springs
- Compression travel-stops prevent over compression
- Tubular upper / lower axle links
- Adjustable front track bar aligns body with front axle
- Longer front sway bar links to prevent bar pre-load
- Transfer case lowering kit corrects rear driveshaft angle
- Rear leaf springs with longer u-bolts
- 4 Superide shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guaranteed
Required and/or Related Items