Superlift 4" lift kit for the Jeep Grand Cherokee XK, Commander XK retains the factory coilovers and includes new rear coil springs. The upper control arms remain in their factory location while the lower arms and axle housing are lowered in relation to the frame with the high clearance one-piece F.I.T crossmembers. This lift kit is designed to maintain the factory CV axle and driveshaft angles.
Superlift relies on their exclusive Electronic Geometry Recalibration (EGR) module (produced by American Expedition Vehicles) to provide the properly calibrated steering input signal to the factory ESP unit. The EGR module also allows for speedometer recalibration, desired when taller height tires and/or different axle gear ratios are installed. The module simply plugs into an existing wiring harness located beneath the dash. Use only with the Superlift / AEV Cherokee and Commander lift systems.
- Replacement steering knuckles
- Strut spacers and thin pre-load plates
- Rear coil springs
- Electronic Geometry Recalibration (EGR) Module for Electronic Stability Program
- Unique Frame Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) series front crossmember and belly-pan
- New front / rear anti-sway bar links
- Brackets to relocate rear trailing arms
- New lower rear trailing arms
- Superlift Superide rear shocks
- Factory spare tire can be used
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
** Shock boots sold separately