1987-96 Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard Top 3.5" lift kit, Superide shocks
Product No: K849 SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** This lift kit is designed for most 6 Cylinder Engines and all V-8 Conversions (with winch, spring over axle conversion)
** If your vehicle is equipped with a 13" rear driveshaft, lengthening may be required.
** For maximum articulation, order optional rear sway bar disconnects.
Superlift offers this 3.5" comprehensive lift kit for the Jeep Wrangler YJ to get you where you want to go in style. Superide leaf springs with tapered leaves and Teflon inserts provide a balance of stability, flexibility and ride quality. Included in this Superlift lift kit for your Wrangler are:
- Superide replacement leaf springs
- Durable Poly spring eye bushings
- Transfer case lowering kit, combined with rear spring degree shims, corrects rear driveshaft angle
- Longer front anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- Compression travel-stop extensions for front and rear prevent over compression
- New front and rear U-bolt kits
- Track Bar relocation brackets for the front and rear prevent steering wheel kick and align the body and axle
- Power steering pitman arm reduces drag link angle
- Brake hose relocation brackets ensure adequate hose length
- 4 Superide shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
Required and/or Related Items