1989-95 Toyota Pickup (short bed, standard cab only) 4"-5" lift kit, Superide shocks
Product No: K307 SL
Availability: In stock
NOTE: This lift kit currently has a delayed shipping time of 7 to 10 days.
** Requires new wheels with 3.25" to 3.75" back spacing.
p>The Superlift 4"-5" lift kit for the Toyota pickup is designed taking into account the torsion bars cannot be relocated due to their location along the top of the frame rails and connecting to the upper control arms. Superlift achieves front lift by lowering the lower control arms with one-piece crossmember assemblies. The new knuckles bridge the increased distance between the upper and lower control arms. To keep CV axle angles in check, the front differential housing is lowered. Included in this lift kit for your Toyota are:
- Full-width differential / lower control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Precision cast steering knuckles
- Load bearing bracketry made of .25" thick steel plate and/or heavy wall rectangular tubing
- Sway bar relocation brackets
- Bump stop extensions
- Brake hose and E-brake relocation brackets
- 4 Superide shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee