2003-06 2&4WD Toyota Tundra 4"-6" lift kit without struts or shocks
Product No: 10-47404-N RC
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
* Manufacture date must be after 8/2003.
* Vehicles produced between 8/2003 and 7/2004 will need short style steering extension 20-70772. There is no certain production date to determine which 2003-04 models require this part, but if it is not needed, it may be returned for credit.
* Longer front struts and rear shocks are required and sold separately.
When it comes to the pursuit of perfection, Race Car Dynamics never rests! This is self-evident with their offerings for the Toyota truck lines. The RCD 4”-6” lift kit for the Toyota Tundra utilizes a high quality design and manufacturing capability that produces a system that rides and performs the same on the street or in the mud. This setup matches very well with the complex suspension of the Tundra and provides superior front end travel, articulation, and control. It's an easy installation and maintains factory ride quality characteristics. Included in the 4”-6” RCD lift kit for the Toyota Tundra are:
· CNC Machined Cast Iron Steering Knuckles
· Front & Rear Crossmembers
· Polished Stainless Steel "Twin-Link" Anti-Compression Struts
· Replacement Front Sway Bar
· Steel Braided Front Brake Lines
· Skid Plate
· All Necessary Hardware
· Detailed Install Instructions