2014-17 4WD Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 (aluminum, stamped steel) 4" SST lift kit (2.5" diff)
Product No: 69-3414 RL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
* Will not work on models with cast steel control arms.
* Excludes Z71 models with Rancho front struts
* Designed to work on models with 2.5" ride height difference. These models could have any one of 3 different struts that provide either a 1" or 2.5" ride height difference. Measure to determine which lift kit you should order by referring to the ReadyLift guide below.
* If you intend to run the stock wheels with stock or oversized tires, part number 15-3485 wheel spacer is required to prevent the tire from rubbing on the control arm. Any contact between the tire and UCA will void the warranty.
* ReadyLIFT® has also developed a billet aluminum wheel adapter 10-3485 for use with factory wheels which have the stud pockets cast into the wheel next to the lug holes on the back side of the wheel to allow for aftermarket tires.
The ReadyLift 4" lift kit for the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra is guaranteed to keep your factory ride. This 100% bolt-on suspension lift kit includes front SST 4.0" strut extensions, CNC machined differential drop spacers, DOM tubular control arms with new evolution, heavy duty pre-pressed ball joints, polyurethane greasable bushings with backing spacers for extended life. The rear is lifted with a 3" block kit. Rear shock extension brackets are included so there is no need to replace your rear shocks.View installation instructions
The differential drop mounting system utilizes machined billet circular spacers which allows for just the right amount of differential drop without interfering with the new rear mounted electric steering rack. Additionally, a newly designed skid plate accompanies the differential drop system.
The heavy duty ball joints included in this lift kit are vastly superior to factory and come installed into the upper control arms. Also included are The ReadyLift newly designed UCA inner bushings and new washer backing spacer sleeves which greatly prolong the life of the bushings.
Call for DISCOUNTED PRICING not available online.