Jeep Wrangler JK full-width bumpers are for those who want optimum protection and an aggressive appearance, but without adding excessive weight or bulk. This OR-Fab front bumper extends to the outer lip of the factory fender and most aftermarket fenders. The full width design will improve approach angles and allows clearance for up to 37" tires.
It includes a top winch mount with fairlead and two light pockets to fit the factory fog lights. The 2.5" diameter steel grille guard includes light mount tabs. Two heavy duty D-rings with reinforced D-ring mounts will improve recovery options.
Manufactured from 3/16" steel plate, these OR-Fab bumpers are precision laser cut and CNC press brake formed to create a strong, tapered-angle design that uses less material to minimize weight, yet creates a reinforced structure that easily slides off rocks and ledges. All OR-Fab Jeep bumpers bolt directly to the factory location without the need for cutting, drilling or welding. They easily mount to the factory location using 1/2" thick steel mounting brackets and high quality stainless steel hardware.
- 3/16" thick steel plate construction
- Hand welded, hand ground for the highest quality
- Precision LASER cut CNC Press Brake Formed
- Bolts directly into factory location
- 1/2" thick steel mounting brackets
- Stainless steel hardware
- Full-width design maximizes front-end protection
- Excellent tire clearance and approach angles, clears 37-inch tires
- Tapered design easily slides off large rocks and ledges
- Includes two light pockets for OEM fog lights
- Thick 2.5-inch diameter grille guard with light mount tabs
- Built-in Heavy Duty reinforced D-ring mounts and D-ring shackles
- Made in the U.S.A.