The OR-Fab Stubby front bumper features a 2" diameter, .120 walled steel tubular hoop but does not have a winch mount. Two 3/4" heavy duty reinforced D-ring mounts and shackles are included for increased recovery options.
All OR-Fab Jeep Wrangler JK bumpers bolt directly to the factory location without the need for cutting, drilling or welding and easily mount to the factory location using 1/2" thick steel mounting brackets and high quality stainless steel hardware. The Or-Fab Wrangler JK steel plate bumpers are handcrafted in the U.S.A. with 3/16" steel plate to provide superior body protection. OR-Fab uses high tech, precision lasers to cut out the bumpers, and meticulously form them into shape using CNC Press Brakes. Finally the bumpers are hand welded and ground for the utmost quality, before being powder coated for ultimate durability. OR-Fab bumpers utilize a tapered design to easily slide off large rocks and ledges making your vehicle ready for the toughest off-road adventures.
View installation instructions
- 3/16" thick steel plate construction
- Hand Welded and Ground for quality
- Precision LASER cut CNC Press Brake Formed
- Bolts directly into factory location
- 1/2" thick steel mounting brackets
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stubby design maximizes tire clearance and approach angles
- Tapered design easily slides off large rocks and ledges
- Heavy Duty reinforced D-ring mounts and shackles
- Made in the USA