This OR-Fab front bumper features a heavy duty Stinger set at a 44 degree angle offering superior protection. The Stinger is made using .120 wall steel tubing for durability. Also incorporated is a center winch mount that is recessed for a low profile that allows maximum air flow to the radiator. A 1/4" steel winch mounting plate and heavy duty D-ring mounts and shackles are also included for improved recovery options.
Hand crafted in the USA and manufactured from 3/16" steel plate, OR-Fab front bumpers are precision laser cut and CNC press brake formed to create a strong, tapered-angle design that uses less material to minimize weight, yet creates a reinforced structure that easily slides off rocks and ledges. All OR-Fab bumpers for the Wrangler JK bolt directly to the factory location without the need for cutting, drilling or welding. They easily mount to the factory location using 1/2" thick steel mounting brackets and high quality stainless steel hardware.
View installation instructions
- 3/16" thick steel plate construction
- Hand welded, hand ground for the highest quality
- Precision LASER cut CNC Press Brake Formed
- Bolts directly into factory location
- 1/2" thick steel mounting brackets
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty front stinger hoop set at 44-degree angle
- Recessed Winch mount with 1/4" winch mounting plate
- Tapered design easily slides off large rocks and ledges
- Includes two light pockets for OEM fog lights
- Built-in Heavy Duty reinforced D-ring mounts and D-ring shackles
- Made in the U.S.A.