The OR-Fab Rock Slider front bumper for your Jeep Wrangler JK will greatly increase approach angles by using a stubby design that also maximizes tire clearance. Driving light mounting holes are included to allow the use of the factory lights. Recovery options are also improved with heavy duty reinforced D-ring mounts and shackles.
Hand crafted in the USA and manufactured from 3/16" steel plate, OR-Fab front bumpers are precision laser cut and CNC press brake formed to create a strong, tapered-angle design that uses less material to minimize weight, yet creates a reinforced structure that easily slides off rocks and ledges. All OR-Fab bumpers for the Wrangler JK bolt directly to the factory location without the need for cutting, drilling or welding. They easily mount to the factory location using 1/2" thick steel mounting brackets and high quality stainless steel hardware.
View installation instructions
- 3/16" thick steel plate construction
- Hand Welded and Ground for quality Precision
- LASER cut CNC Press Brake Formed
- Bolts directly into factory location
- 1/2" thick steel mounting brackets
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stubby design maximizes tire clearance and approach angles
- Tapered design easily slides off large rocks and ledges
- OEM driving light mounting holes
- Heavy Duty reinforced D-ring mounts and shackles
- Made in the U.S.A.