2003-05 2&4WD Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra 2500HD, 3500HD Gas Engine 5" Combo Kit
Product No: PLS112 PA
Availability: In stock
Manual transmission models require a shift lever extension 4701 sold separately.
For an affordable solution to run 34" tires on your Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, try this 5" Combo kit by Performance Accessories. This kit consists of a 3" body lift and 2" leveling kit using re-indexed torsion keys. All PLS systems come with high-grade components including nylon-reinforced body blocks, heavy-duty front and rear bumper brackets, a CNC machined steering adapter, high-quality torsion keys and urethane Gap Guards.
• Provides five-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
• Allows use of 34-inch diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
• DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory StabiliTrak parameters.
• Maintains the factory smooth ride.
• Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
• High quality forged torsion bar keys
• Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
• CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension
• Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets
• Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
• High strength hardware included
• Includes urethane Gap Guard wheel well extensions
• Made in the U.S.A.