1995-98 4WD Chevy, GMC 1500, 2500 Pickup 5" Combo lift kit
Product No: PLS100 PA
Availability: In stock
Fits standard, extended and crew cab models. Includes 1999 Old Body style.
For an affordable solution to run 33" tires on your Chevy, GMC pickup, try this 5" Combo kit by Performance Accessories. This kit consists of a 3" body lift and 2" leveling kit using re-indexed torsion keys. All PLS systems come with high-grade components including nylon-reinforced body blocks, heavy-duty steel front bumper brackets, a CNC machined steering adapter, high-quality torsion keys and urethane Gap Guards.
• Provides five-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
• Allows use of 33-inch diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
• DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory StabiliTrak parameters.
• Maintains the factory smooth ride.
• High quality forged torsion bar keys
• Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
• CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension
• Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets
• Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
• High strength hardware included
• Includes urethane Gap Guard wheel well extensions
• Made in the U.S.A.