2010-13 4WD Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, All Mega Cab 6" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: K966B SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** Carrier bearing relocator required for vehicles with 2-piece rear drive shaft.
** Will not fit Power Wagon.
** When installing a 6" lift kit on a vehicle equipped with a manual transmission, part number 4663 (transmission indexing ring) is required to ensure that the vehicle doesn't experience front driveline vibration. Does NOT fit NV5600.
For exceptional ride equality and truly impressive overall driveability, Superlift has designed the 6" lift kit for the Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 and 1500 Mega Cab that features engine specific coil spring rates and shock valving. Superlift has properly addressed the things that matter when developing a suspension lift such as superb steering, ideal caster settings, correct track bar / pitman arm phasing and suspension compression travel control. This all adds up to a very satisfying experience. Included in the Superlift lift kit for your Ram are:
- Coil springs are pre-set to minimize settling
- Brackets constructed from .25" thick plate steel
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer / wandering
- Heavy duty replacement lower links maintain desired caster angle
- Brake hose relocating brackets
- New front, and relocated rear, compression travel stops prevent suspension over-compression
- New anti-sway bar drop brackets prevents bar pre-load
- Rear block kit
- 4 Superide shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee