2012-14 Jeep Wrangler JK, Rubicon 2-Door Standard 4" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: K927B SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** Rubicon models require fixed front sway bar links 5712.
** Unique to the 2012 and newer model JK, the engine, tranny and transfer case rest in the frame at a steeper "front high" angle, plus the exhaust cross-over pipe is closer to the front driveshaft. Suspension travel must be limited, or the factory front driveshaft will make contact with the exhaust crossover pipe. Even if the exhaust is re-routed, the driveshaft will bind at the transfer case end when the suspension is at full extension. Superlift prevents factory driveshaft damage by including a unique front axle limiting strap tested to 19,630 lbs. resistance. The reduced travel is not noticeable on-road, although an aftermarket replacement, dual Cardan (CV) style front driveshaft is recommended for aggressive off-roading. If this type driveshaft is used, you simply discard the limiting strap and full extension travel is restored. We recommend Tom Wood's Custom Driveshafts (4xshaft.com).
The Superlift 4" lift kit for the Jeep Wrangler JK, Rubicon includes vehicle specific extended coil springs to minimize settling and provide an excellent ride quality. A front adjustable track bar is used instead of track bar brackets to keep the arc of travel of both the track bar and drag link in sync to prevent steering wheel "kick". To avoid failure of the rear factory track bar bracket-to-axle weld, Superlift has included a weld-on brace to offset this potential problem. Other features of the Superlift lift kit for your Wrangler include:
- Front and rear pre-set coil springs
- Exclusive closed-cell foam dampeners prevent suspension over-compression.
- Concave shaped front dampener receivers assure proper function.
- Front axle limiting strap
- Adjustable front track bar
- Rear track bar relocation bracket
- Correct length sway bar links with greasable, factory-type ends.
- Adjustable alignment cams correct caster angle.
- Brake hose and emergency brake cable relocation brackets
- 4 Bilstein shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee