2007-11 Jeep Wrangler JK, Rubicon 2-Door Standard 4" lift kit, Fox shocks
Product No: K920F SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** Rubicon models require fixed front sway bar links 5712.
The Superlift 4" lift kit for the Jeep Wrangler JK, Rubicon includes vehicle specific extended coil springs to minimize settling and provide an excellent ride quality. A front adjustable track bar is used instead of track bar brackets to keep the arc of travel of both the track bar and drag link in sync to prevent steering wheel "kick". To avoid failure of the rear factory track bar bracket-to-axle weld, Superlift has included a weld-on brace to offset this potential problem. Other features of the Superlift lift kit for your Wrangler include:
View kit installation instructions
- Front and rear pre-set coil springs
- Exclusive closed-cell foam dampeners prevent suspension over-compression.
- Concave shaped front dampener receivers assure proper function.
- Adjustable front track bar
- Rear track bar relocation bracket
- Correct length sway bar links with greasable, factory-type ends.
- Adjustable alignment cams correct caster angle.
- Brake hose and emergency brake cable relocation brackets
- 4 Fox shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee