2003-05 4WD Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 6" lift kit, Superide shocks
Product No: K760 SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket, part number 4668.
** When installing a 6" lift kit on a vehicle equipped with a manual transmission, part number 4663 (transmission indexing ring) is required to ensure that the vehicle doesn't experience front driveline vibration. Does NOT fit NV5600.
** The pitman arm included in this lift kit works on 2003-08 models with the factory steering box. If your steering box has been upgraded, this pitman arm will not fit and you should order the 2009 model pitman arm sold separately. To determine this, measure the sector shaft spline. The 2003-08 model will measure 1-1/4". The upgrade will measure 1-1/2".
For exceptional ride equality and truly impressive overall driveability, Superlift has designed the 6" lift kit for the Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 that features engine specific coil spring rates and shock valving. Superlift has properly addressed the things that matter when developing a suspension lift such as superb steering, ideal caster settings, correct track bar / pitman arm phasing and suspension compression travel control. This all adds up to a very satisfying experience. Included in the Superlift lift kit for your Ram are:
- Coil springs are pre-set to minimize settling
- Brackets constructed from .25" thick plate steel
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer / wandering
- Heavy-duty replacement lower links maintain desired caster angle
- New front, and relocated rear, compression travel stops prevent suspension over-compression
- New anti-sway bar drop brackets prevents bar pre-load
- 4" rear block kit
- 4 Superide shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee