2003-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ, Rubicon 6" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: K730B SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
** A Slip Yoke Eliminator kit is required for Non-Rubicon models.
** A new CV type rear driveshaft is required. Superlift does not offer a rear driveshaft. We recommend Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts.
The Superlift 6" lift kit for the Jeep Wrangler TJ, Rubicon includes front and rear pre-set coil springs and a complete set of Rockrunner swivel axle links with urethane bushings. Superlift designed this lift kit to raise your Jeep while at the same time restoring proper suspension geometry, steering alignment, and driveline angles. Featured in this lift kit for your Wrangler are:
- Front and rear pre-set Coil Springs
- Longer front and rear anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- Compression travel stop extensions for front and rear prevent over-compression
- Tubular replacement front lower links restore caster
- Power Steering Pitman Arm
- Rear track bar bracket aligns body and rear axle
- Eccentric cam bolts and transfer case lowering kit corrects rear driveshaft angle
- Transfer case lowering kit
- 4 Bilstein shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee