The Superlift Bracket Version lift kit for the Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra 2500HD, 3500 retains the factory ride quality, steering geometry, CV axle angles and does not change the front track width. The variable front lift range is determined by adjustment of the torsion bars. Full-width control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity. Centerlink stabilizing link makes steering more responsive & extends the life of the pitman and idler arms.
- Retains factory ride quality, steering geometry and CV axle angles
- Front track width not increased
- Front lift height adjustable range of 6" to 7.5"
- Full-width differential / control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Cross-member kicker braces add strength front-to-rear Load bearing bracketry made of .25" thick plate steel or DOM tubing
- Front differential housing does not require trimming
- Centerlink stabilizing link makes steering more responsive
- 5" rear block kit
- 4 Superlift Superide shocks included
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
6" allows 35x12.50 with standard back spacing
7.5" allows 37x12.50 with standard back spacing
** Shock boots sold separately.View kit installation instructions