1988-92 4WD Chevy, GMC Pickup 2500, 3500, Suburban 8-Lug, 2-bolt idler, 5"-7" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: K272B SL
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
* 1996-98 models with Autotrac require dual cardan driveshaft.
* With single exhaust, a new, reformed section of exhaust crossover pipe is required to clear front driveshaft.
* Cannot re-use factory steering stabilizer
The Superlift 5"-7" lift kit for the Chevy, GMC Pickup and Suburban is still known as the GM system to have. Lowering the factory upper and lower control arms in relation to the frame brings ride height up. By keeping the factory control arms and torsion bars, you retain stock alignment geometry and ride quality. Front track width is not increased. Features also included are:
- Retains factory ride quality, steering geometry and CV axle angles
- Front track width not increased
- Front lift height range of 5" to 7"
- Full-width differential / control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Cross-member kicker braces add strength front-to-rear Load bearing bracketry made of .25" thick plate steel or DOM tubing
- Front differential housing does not require trimming
- Dual centerlink stabilizing links make steering more responsive and extend pitman / idler arm life
- Brake line brackets
- 5" rear block kit
- 4 Bilstein shocks
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
**5" allows 35x12.50 7" allows 36x12.50View kit installation instructions