Do you get nervous when you are making large purchases? There will be no need to feel that way with this fantastic product! Get the most out of your dollar while supporting American workers with a kit produced with over 90% of the parts made right here in the USA. The Zone Offroad 6.5" lift kit for the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 performs equally superior as your daily driver or in an offroad capacity. This elite setup ensures proper steering geometry as well as reduced installation time compared to a drop bracket system. You will also not be limited to 18” or larger wheels like what the competition requires with their suspension systems. Included in the Zone Offroad 4.5” lift kit for the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 are:
· New Coilover Struts
· Massive 1 Piece ¼” Thick Steel Main Crossmembers
· Heavy Duty Differential Skid Plate
· Passenger Side Strut Bar
· CNC Machined Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
· Rear Zone Nitro Shocks
· Rear Solid Cast Iron Block Kit
· Multi-Point Differential Mounting System
· Weld-in Control Arm Pocket Plate
· All Necessary Hardware
· Detailed Install Instructions
· Limited Lifetime Warranty
**If you prefer the rear high stance and to alleviate rear spring wrap, order ZONC6159 rear add-a-leaf option that is sold separately.
Covered by the 560plus Factory Protection Plus Program for vehicles less than 5 years old from the date of manufacture and the mileage is less than 60,000 miles. Click here for details.