Prepare yourself to be amazed by the engineering from the R&D team at Readylift. They have developed the only complete bolt on 4” lift kit for the Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Avalanche and Escalade on the market today with no necessary modifications. The Readylift philosophy that all of their lift systems should either maintain or improve the factory ride when installed is on full display with this lift kit. Save time and money on the installation of this lift kit as the design reduces install time in comparison to other manufacturer’s lift kits. Longer shocks are not required as well.
The Readylift GM 4” lift kit includes:
- Front 4” Strut Extensions
- Rear Shock Extension Brackets
- Rear 3” Coil Spring Spacers
- Steel Skid Plate
- Differential Drop Brackets
- Tubular Control Arms With Pre-Pressed Ball Joints
- Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Polyurethane Greaseable Bushings
- Detailed Install Instructions
- All Necessary Hardware
The most common tire size for this application is 33x11.50 (max). 22x9.5 with 5.5" backspacing requires no fender modifications 17x9 +0 offset on a 285/70R17 will fit with no rubbing 295/70R17 minor trimming/modification requiredCall for DISCOUNTED PRICING not available online.