2000-03 2&4WD Toyota Tundra 4"-6" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: 10-47400 RC
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
* 2003-04 models may require an additional steering extension 20-70772. There is no certain production date to determine which 2003-04 models require this part, but if it is not needed, it may be returned for credit.
* Kit will only fit vehicles manufactured before 8/2003 with small lower control arm and ball joint
When it comes to the pursuit of perfection, Race Car Dynamics never rests! This is self-evident with their offerings for the Toyota truck lines. The RCD 4”-6” lift kit for the Toyota Tundra utilizes a high quality design and manufacturing capability that produces a system that rides and performs the same on the street or in the mud. This setup matches very well with the complex suspension of the Tundra and provides superior front end travel, articulation, and control. It's an easy installation and maintains factory ride quality characteristics. Included in the 4”-6” RCD lift kit for the Toyota Tundra are:
· CNC Machined Cast Iron Steering Knuckles
· Front & Rear Crossmembers
· Polished Stainless Steel "Twin-Link" Anti-Compression Struts
· Replacement Front Sway Bar
· Front Bilstein 5100 Series Coil-Over Shock Absorbers
· Rear Bilstein 5100 Monotube Shock Absorbers
· Steel Braided Front Brake Lines
· Skid Plate
· All Necessary Hardware
Max Tire Size: 33" x 12.5" - no modification necessary. 35" x 12.5" - minor fender and/or bumper trimming may be necessary.
Max Backspace: 16" x 8" - 4" backspacing