1997-03 Ford F150 w/E40D Trans 4"-5" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: 10-42098 RC
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
* Will NOT work with Air Ride or Electronic Suspension Systems
* Recalibration of the speedometer, ABS and stability control systems (if applicable) will be required by an authorized Ford Dealer
* Verify transmission type by measuring transmission oil pan. 4R70W oil pan measures approximately 13” x 13” square. Will not work on “long style” E4OD equipped vehicles. See part # 10-42098
* Super Crew application may only achieve 4” of lift due to torsion bar system.
* Factory driveshaft is retained
* Vehicles equipped with manual transmissions may not be able to use lateral compression struts.
RCD 5" lift kit for the Ford F150 includes CNC machined cast iron steering knuckles, heavy duty 2-piece lower sub-frame assembly and stainless steel "Twin-Link" anti-compression struts, CNC machined, zinc plated billet steel sway bar links with over-sized urethane bushings and Bilstein mono-tube shocks. No driveshaft modifications necessary.
Maximum 33” x 12.5” tires on 16” x 8” wheels are recommended. 35” x 12.5” tires will require fender trimming.