1997-03 Ford F150 w/4R70W Trans 4"-5" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: 10-42097 RC
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
* Will NOT work with Air Ride or Electronic Suspension Systems
* Recalibration of the speedometer, ABS and stability control systems (if applicable) will be required by an authorized Ford Dealer
* Verify transmission type by measuring transmission oil pan. 4R70W oil pan measures approximately 13” x 13” square. Will not work on “long style” E4OD equipped vehicles. See part # 10-42098
* Super Crew application may only achieve 4” of lift due to torsion bar system.
* Factory driveshaft is retained
* Vehicles equipped with manual transmissions may not be able to use lateral compression struts.
If your truck means the world to you and you're not afraid to show it, this could be the option and upgrade for you! The 4”-5” RCD lift kit for the Ford F150 4WD is a top of the line suspension system for those that believe that only the best will do. It offers ride height adjustability that can be selected during the installation process. This high quality offering also provides factory style mounting hardware that ensures trouble free performance on the load bearing shock assemblies. Included in the 4”-5” RCD lift kit for the Ford F150 4WD are:
· Front & Rear Crossmembers
· Front Cast Iron Steering Knuckles
· Differential Drop Brackets
· Stainless Steel Anti-Compression Struts
· Steel Sway Bar End Links
· Vent Hose Connector & Extension
· Brake Line Brackets
· Rear Add-A-Leaf Kit
· Front & Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorbers
· All Necessary Hardware
· Detailed Install Instructions
Maximum 35” x 12.5” tires on 16” or larger x 8” wheels are recommended. 35” x 12.5” tires. Minor trimming will be required