1999-10 2WD Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra 2500HD 4.5"-6" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: 10-41200 RC
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
* Fits 1999 new body style
* Will NOT work with Air Ride or Electronic Suspension Systems
* Will not work on vehicles equipped with rear steering
* Vehicles equipped with two piece rear drive shaft may require 20-68747 Drive Shaft Support Drop Down Bracket for the factory carrier bearing
Has your stock suspension and smaller tires started to make you feel a little inadequate? Are you dreaming of a truck that will stand out from the crowd and bring you attention wherever you go? I believe that you have found the right place to fix these issues with your truck! The RCD 4.5-6” lift kit for the Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 2500HD is a premium offering that gives you some of the best components money can buy. This setup has all of the bracketry needed to keep all of the angles close to the stock setup and keep your ride quality at a premium level. The install process is also a very basic bolt-on assembly. Included in the 4.5-6” RCD lift kit for the Silverado or Sierra 2500HD are:
· Front & Rear Crossmembers
· Steering Knuckles
· Compression Struts
· Bumpstop Brackets
· Torsion Bar Drop Brackets
· Sway Bar Extensions
· Brake Line Brackets
· Rear Block Kit
· Front & Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
· All Necessary Hardware
· Detailed Install Instructions
Max Tire Size: 33" x 12.5" w/ no modifications necessary.
35" & larger x 12.5" require minor bumper and/or fender trimming.
Max Backspace: 16" x 8" - 4.5" backspacing. 17" & larger x 8" = 4.625" backspacing.