IFS Chevy, GMC Pickup, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon 1500 4"-6" lift kit, Bilstein shocks
Product No: 10-41089 RC
Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING to Cont. U.S.
* Fits 1999 Old Body style.
* Must enlarge lower control arm sway bar end link mounting hole to 3/4”
* Will not work on vehicles equipped with spindle mounted ABS sensor
* Some models may require an exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft
* Vehicles equipped with rear sway bar require part # 20-68786
The time has come to bring your older model truck to the shop and give it a new lease on life! This innovative 4-6" lift kit for the Chevy, GMC 1500 pickup by RCD was the first of its kind back in 1988. Installation does not require any modification to the frame to lower down the upper control arms. They stay in the stock location. This front system increases the vehicle track width by 2”, which will provide you with added stability. No driveshaft modifications are necessary. RCD also uses their “Gator Black” polyurethane powder coat finish to keep the kit looking good for years to come. Included in the 4-6” RCD lift kit for the Chevy, GMC 1500 pickup are:
· Front & Rear Crossmembers
· Front Spindles
· Lateral Compression Struts
· Strut Mount Bracket
· Torsion Bar Drop Bracket
· Differential Support Bracket
· Frame Cap
· 3” Rear Tapered Block Kit
· Brake Line Kit
· Sway Bar Extensions
· Upper Control Arm Alignment Tab
· Drive Axle Spacer
· Rear Bump Stops
· Rear Add-A-Leafs
· Front & Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
· All Necessary Hardware
· Installation Instructions
Max Tire Size: 33" x 12.5" w/ no modifications necessary.
35" & larger x 12.5" require minor fender and/or bumper trimming.
Max Backspace: 16" x 8" -4.5" backspacing 16.5" & larger x 8" - 4.75" backspacing