For the Wrangler JK with Dana 30 or Dana 44 lifted over 3.5" a CV (Dual Cardan) driveshaft will eliminate vibration issues and provide a longer lift to your driveshaft.
The Rough Country CV front driveshaft features a replacement flange for the differential pinion that is machined from solid billet steel. This is a better option than using an adapter flange. Additionally, should you need a replacement, these are designed to accept standard mating flanges found in most driveline shops. This design will net a longer driveshaft that places the center of the universal joint closer to the pinion bearing.
- Collapsed Measurment: 34.5-inches
- Extended Measurment: 38-inches
- Eliminates contact between the stock drive shaft and oil pan on automatic transmission models.
- After lifting your Jeep JK Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes Brute Force Red seals
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.