SuperCoils Helper Springs
If your front coils just aren't doing the job, consider the SuperCoils made by Supersprings for a solution. These heavy duty replacement coil springs have a linear/constant spring rate making them perfect for trucks with a snow plow, heavy bumper and/or winch or just old, worn-out coil springs. Also available are rear heavy duty coil springs for the Dodge 1500 (2009 & up). These Dodge rear coils will increase the payload capacity by 35%.
Features and benefits of SuperCoils:
- Level up front-end sag with a long term maintenance free solution.
- SuperCoils have a linear/constant spring rate.
- Field tested
- Come with a 30 year proven track record.
- High quality North American product.
- 3 Year limited product warranty.
Please note that the installation of SuperCoils and any coils spring for that matter should only be conducted by a qualified installer / technician. The typical installation takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
FREE SHIPPING to Continental U.S.SumoSprings installation video