2022-Up 4WD Ram 1500 2-3" Stage 1 Billet UCA Coilover leveling kit, 2.0 aluminum shocks
* Spanner wrench for adjusting ride height of Coilover shocks available separately.
* Does NOT fit Classis models.
If you're serious about your driving and want maximum performance whether on the highway or in the dirt, install the ICON Coilover 2-3" Stage 1 leveling kit on your Ram 1500. This system was designed with the primary focus on increased wheel travel and damping capability. This translates into both on and off-road outstanding control and ride quality. For additional strength along with improved suspension geometry to give your Ram more predictable handling, ICON includes Billet upper control arms.
Features include 2.5 Coilover shocks that have an internal reservoir and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs. This combination gives you superior vehicle "feel" all through the range of travel. The coilovers are easily adjustable from 2" to 3" to allow for larger wheel and tire combinations. Along with the rear 2.0 Aluminum monotube rear shocks, your Ram 1500 will have balanced performance from front to rear.
The vehicle specific (VS) 2.0 aluminum series shocks are specifically designed for each application. They are 100% rebuildable and revalvable. This high quality upgrade will improve ordinary street driving and weekend warriors will discover improved off-road performance. The 2.0 series shocks operate over a wide temperature range and are designed with a nitrogen charged monotube internal reservoir. The 5/8" chrome plated hardened steel shaft with 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap and internals ensure strength and durability. Poly bushings, zinc plated sleeves for factory fitment. The 6063 anodized aluminum body provides superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance and a high-tech appearance. The rubber top out bumper allows noise free operation.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 2-3" of lift height
- Billet upper control arms
- Rear 2.0 Aluminum shocks
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
Required and/or Related Items